See you in Vilnius in:
European Conference for Social Work Research (ECSWR) is the biggest annual social work research event in Europe. The conference is the primary space for members of the European social work research community to gather and get to know each other, to share high quality research and expertise, and to build collaborative relationships and networks.
Welcome to VILNIUS!
The Local Organizing Committee is pleased to invite scholars from all over Europe and beyond to attend the 13th European Conference for Social Work Research, taking place on April 17-19, 2024 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The central theme of the conference is “Envisioning Future: Social Work Research and Discourse in the Age of Industry 4.0 ” and it will focus on social work research that looks more closely at how technological innovations and communication through technologies are changing and shaping social work interactions, relationships, interventions and practices.
It is a great opportunity to share your research as well as to network and collaborate with peers and colleagues from social work research community. Also, get to know Vilnius – the capital of Lithuania, celebrating its 700th birthday in 2023.
Welcome to ECSWR 2024!
- Call for Papers: JUNE 12, 2023
- Registration opens: OCTOBER 2, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: OCTOBER 1, 2023
- Expression of interest for SIG Event deadline: OCTOBER 23, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: DECEMBER 1, 2023
- Pogramme for SIG event: JANUARY 15, 2024
- Deadline for presenters registration: JANUARY 31, 2024
- Early Bird Registration: FEBRUARY 23, 2024
- Registration closes: MARCH 22, 2024
Local Organising COMMITTEE
The 13th European Conference for Social Work Research, will take place in Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, located on
Konstitucijos av. 20, Vilnius, Lithuania